October 29, 2011

Luca's next resin kit...


This is a sketch I did for Luca Z. (the author of ABAKAN 2288) while working in the DSP booth today during the Lucca Comics and Games show. It's a paint over of the prototype for his next resin kit. You can see the primer grey model in the FG of the picture I posted to my FB page of him signing his new book. I snapped a shot with my camera and colorized and weathered it up a bit. Still more to do if it's going to be used as a final rendering for anything beyond the blog. Today is also his birthday, so be sure to wish him well on his FB page!

3 comments:

guillermo said...

Thank you for posting so much material!
Please, can you tell me how do you apply the badges, decals and insignia? With the photoshop mesh tool?
King Regards

Domas said...

Kool design and as always great work!!

Andy said...

Nice, Lucas mechs are legendary, it's fun to see something else from him.